Customer Relationship Officer
Attending to enquiries from walk-in customers and customers via phone, on all tax services provided, in a friendly and satisfactory manner ensuring customer loyalty and patronage remains priority.
- Liaising with other departments in ensuring that services are been rendered satisfactorily and on time to meet customer's expectation.
- Daily collating of financial data and making entries in the accounting system in a timely manner.
- Timely invoicing of customers, receiving payments and lodging into the bank and issuing receipts for payments received.
- Structured and maintained a trade accounts receivable report for easy decision making. Ensured daily update and reconciliation with final accounts
- Ensuring all other customer's needs and enquires are attended to satisfactorily
- Receiving and processing of all in-coming and out-going mails.
- Daily report to Management.