Account Representative / Customer Service Team Leader
Play an integral role in the company's sales, account management, and client support function, working closely with the sales team and clients to analyze needs and develop custom solutions for life, auto, fire, health, and bank products and services. On an ongoing basis, develop and implement plans to support aggressive business and sales goals and objectives. Manage 360+ accounts and maintain a sharp focus on client satisfaction as keys to business growth. Implement efficient administrative and office support functions to promote smooth operations.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals. Maintain a strong sales closing ratio.
- Selected by management to train new team members on client satisfaction, products and services, systems, and company policies and procedures.
- Placate escalated service calls using diplomacy and tact, ensuring that clients' needs are addressed to maintain client satisfaction, retention, and ongoing business.
- Co-planned, coordinated, and organized special corporate volunteer events including Adopt a Family at Christmas and Back Pack Give-A-Way. Attended and worked trade show events.
- Enhanced corporate image of the company through continually representing State Farm as a professional and committed organization, maintaining key alliances with a diverse client base.