Member Service Representative - Sales Team
Review, manage, and inform existing customers of their options under their chosen plans (making sure the chosen policy still meets the purpose of purchase). Handle customer inquiries and explain thoroughly, step by step, the benefit plans that are available. Calm angry callers, repair trust, locate resources for problem resolution and design best-option solutions. Interface daily with internal partners in billing, field services and, new business groups.
- Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment. Resolved an average of 550 inquiries in any given week and consistently met performance benchmarks in all areas (speed, accuracy, volume).
- Became the lead "go-to" person for new reps and particularly challenging calls as one of the company's primary mentors/trainers of both new and established employees.
- Helped company attain the highest customer service ratings (as determined by external auditors) -- earned 100% marks in all categories including communication skills, listening skills, problem resolution and politeness.
- Ensure any changes made to a customer's existing policy will protect them in the event of a catastrophic event, based on their current and future financial situation.
- Completed voluntary customer service training to learn ways to enhance customer satisfaction and improve productivity.
- Referral Agent
- Member Service Claims Specialist
- Customer Service Representative