Customer Service Administrator
Supervise 3 retail sales offices and 10 direct reports for Southeast OH. Hire, train and develop retail sales support staff for agriculture and consumer-lending practices. Provide Administrative Support to Regional Vice President.
- Coached and mentored staff, ensuring adherence to association policies and procedures.
- Interviewed and assisted Regional Vice President in hiring Loan Officers, selecting varied workforce, enabling serving diverse customer base.
- Provided constructive feedback for loan officer development, creating effective workforce.
- Served as liaison between retail sales force and support staff, improving communication and efficiencies throughout lending process.
- Monitored region office sales accomplishments and exceptions, performance of individuals and regional results, maintaining staff-focus on goal, accomplishments and team effort.
- Involved in continuous improvement, serving as Business Process Owner of OnBase team, revamping electronic storage system, creating user-friendly environment and reducing document types from 5K to 93, improving efficiency and document access.
- Created and presented RESPA Job Aid, and other aids, assisting retail offices, resulting in fewer compliance errors.
- Coached and mentored other supervisors as Coaching Partner, working effectively with staff members.
- Coordinated various meetings, including State Meetings, Regional Advisory Meetings, Consumer Lending Tours, resulting informative, well timed, and effective meetings for presenters and attendees.