Initially stated as Crew Member and promoted to Shift Leader position in less than a year. Currently serving as General Manager in charge of spearheading all aspects of restaurant operation encompassing hiring and recruitment of employees, training supervision, scheduling, payroll, coordination with human resources, and food and office supply inventory management.
- Supervise and direct a team of 10, including 2 shift leaders to ensure smooth follow of store operation.
- Ensure all customers have a great dining experience by identifying their needs, providing excellent customer service, preparing orders, and effectively dealing with suggestions and complaints.
- Created a motivated and positive store environment to inspire employees and make the customer feel welcome.
- Trained and developed all staff members to ensure delivery of quality service and uphold service standards.
- Effectively led and motivated team to reopen the store after three weeks due to Hurricane Sandy.