Assistant Manager III
Fast-track promotion from Supervisor (2007) to Assistant Manager II (2008). Direct day-to-day operations for Chili's Too (Airside C, TIA), while generating $6.5M in annual revenues. Hire, train, and conduct annual performance evaluations for 8 management staff; indirect report of 90 associates. Oversee monthly inventory, employee/management scheduling, purchasing, resource allocation, food preparation/recipes, alcohol sales, and financial analysis/reporting. Ensure compliance with all corporate guidelines and policies/procedures. Coordinate training schedule for management and staff; submitted price increase requests for approval.
- Grew sales from $5.8M to $6.5M.
- Consistently ranked #1 Inventory companywide month-over-month.
- Recognized as corporate flagship property for corporate training. Designed and implemented 6-week training curriculum for management staff from sister HMS properties (Carrabba's, Home Team).
- Decreased food costs 3%; maintained accurate PARs to adjust to seasonal demands.
- Developed daily waste logs; decreased food waste 3% and liquor waste 2% (2010).
- Created a work safety incentive program; achieved 1 year without any Workers' Comp claims.
- Recognized as #1 Sales Volume for To Go sales companywide.
- Selected for Alcohol Inspection pilot program for Orlando Airport to ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures (2010).
- Mentored management staff; 2 supervisors promoted to Assistant Management level.