Reported to Senior Director, Support Operations. Responsible for service level targets, first call resolution, customer satisfaction, and sales within two separate lines of marketing tactics. Manage daily outsourced call center activities, report analysis, performance calculations, and agent monitoring in a high-volume, performance driven CARE environment. Develop SWOT vendor assessments across 15 sites, 6 vendors, and 6,100 seats.
- $150MM annual budget; indirectly manage senior partner leadership and 7,000 outsourced agents in both voice and chat channels.
- Design compensation incentives, improving conversion rates and exceeding annual revenue forecast rates by 5%, generating additional $25MM in revenue.
- Accountable for key metrics, including First Call Resolution (FCR), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), service level/productivity metrics and sales.
- Responsible for documenting business rules included stated objectives, incentive duration, vendor requirements, and budgetary expectations; manage vendor action plans and delivery compliance.
- Exceeded 2013 Sales goal by 250% - achieving the highest Sales revenue while maintaining or exceeding FCR and CSAT results.