Senior Executive Director
Leads and directs the Executive Directors responsible for the overall operations of all assigned locations in Texas, in accordance with customer needs, government regulations and company policies, with focus on maintaining quality care for the residents and patients, while achieving the agency's business objectives. Supervises the Executive Directors of other locations and acts as preceptor for newly hired Executive Directors. Maintains responsibility as agency Administrator for assigned locations.
- Promoted to Senior Executive Director in 2012
- Increased ADC Regional Growth by 68% in 12 months
- Awarded 2011 Best EDITDA and Revenue Growth of the Year
- Achieved Agency CHAP Reaccreditation
- Achieved 2011 and 2012 Agency Best Employment Engagement Survey Results /Lowest Employee Turnover