Field Service Technician and Sales
Installed and maintained computer systems on rigs and work stations, including satellites, pumps, pit and gas, depth and H2s gas sensors, and radios to transmit information from field to main server. Maintained computers and replaced hard drives. Accountable for keeping rigs running and complying with NEC and OSHA regulations. Completed paperwork and submitted to main office in Calgary.
- Decision-making responsibility for projects ranging from $5 to $500 million
- Managed up to 65 drilling rigs.
- Maintained drilling rig computer systems in multiple states (Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota and South Dakota).
- Handled job tickets while keeping records and files for each drilling company.
- Provided on-call coverage for up to 15 consecutive days for 24/7.