Fashion Coordinator Resume Samples
Fashion Coordinators are responsible for creating fashion productions, like fashion shows, magazine layouts, and highlights of designer work. Duties usually seen on a Fashion Coordinator resume sample are maintaining relationships with designers, researching market trends, monitoring fashion publications, and coordinating public relations for upcoming events. Those interested in a Fashion Coordinator career should be able to showcase the following skills in their resumes: fashion awareness, networking, creativity, problem solving, communication, and inventory management. Fashion experience is more important than formal education in this field.
- Oversaw, managed, and organized the wardrobe for the annual fall and spring Fashion Shows.
- Worked closely with, and maintained a caseload of approximately 80-100 models
- Provided leadership and support to all models involved
Pr/ Fashion Coordinator
- Stylist on shoots
- Produced interviews
- Build relationships with various brands, artists, and creative's
- Curate events
Psychology And Liberal Studies
FASHION Coordinator's ASSISTANT
- Pulled and retagged garments in preparation the fashion show
- Sized models for the wardrobe fitting
- Dressed and styled models during the show
- Returned all merchandise to the appropriate departments
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!