Assistant Fashion Designer/ Production Manager
Created technical flats; assisted with the development of tee shirt designs; and engineered print placements and colors for women's tee-shirts using sublimation, silkscreen, stamping, dying, etc.
- Presented trends and designs to prospective clients from overseas
- Communicated with various fabric, print, and trim vendors
- Formulated cost sheets on MS Excel
- Developed and maintained an archive for all existing styles and style numbers
- Represented [company name]. at various trade shows including the MAGIC Fashion and Apparel Trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Managed garment production which involved: creating cutting tickets and purchase orders; communicating with sewing contractors, sample makers, and print vendors to clarify and negotiate turn around times