Market Fashion Merchandiser
Interpreted, analyzed, and explained financial data while overseeing and ensuring budget alignment with business strategic requirements. Managed merchandise operations and identified, analyzed, and mitigated merchandise trends to gain market share. Integrated, sought out, and implemented community-specific information to drive product mix and trait assortment changes. Devised business plans to address core training, recruiting, and competitive impacts, and focused on resources and improvement strategies of high-impact areas, including turnaround plans, quality upgrades cost reductions, and capital investments.
- Oversaw operational/merchandising to drive top-line sales growth and profitability of operating units in 11 operating units, generating sales of $700,000,000, with over 3,700 associates.
- Removed barriers to delivering customer value, service, and support while leveraging resources/talent to achieve business goals and ensure accountability for achieving expected results.
- Implemented processes to build team and organizational success.
- Led divisional sales during 2006 and served on corporate merchandising board beginning in 2009.
- Utilized as SME within region for development / training / facilitating.