HR Generalist/retail Sales Associate (full Time/temporary)
Accountable for providing HR support to all sales employees and management through effective communication and administration across all locations. Oversee recruitment, employee development, employee relations, policy and procedures, compensation and payroll support.
- Administration and review of all employee leave requests
- Effectively interpret FMLA implications as they relate to leaves of absence.
- Team with Sales Manager and staff on a daily basis in coordination of over 50+ background checks, drug screens, and other matters, ensuring timely employment and smooth continuity in day-to-day operations.
- Facilitate all job vacancy postings.
- Serve as the subject matter expert, providing guidance and support to sales manager on fair employment practices, grievance resolution, and performance management, including discipline.
- Overall responsibilities include, but not limited to external and internal vacancy posting, verifications, and new-hire processing, including benefit applications, orientation, exit interviews, and decline letters.
- Responsible for grade A, customer service of all personal furniture sales transactions, finance, cash and credit card.