Aircraft Parts Store Supervisor
Responsible for storage, issue, shipment, and movement of 5,000+ line items in support of the 509 BW's 20 B-2, 14 T-38, 24 A-10s, and the newly implemented remote based 20 RS Predator mission.
- Performed quality control on all 466 shelf-life, Nuclear Related Weapons Material, Classified, Secret, and Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) assets totaling in worth of 446 million dollars.
- Managed 3 A-10 Mobility Readiness Spares Package Kits totaling in 15 million dollars.
- Managed and maintained three B-2 Mobility Readiness Spares Packages valued at 72 million dollars.
- Directly supervised three Airmen as well as indirectly supervised all airmen assigned to section totaling in seven.
- Lead flight line warehouse, eight stock rooms, and maintained and accounted for 5,000 line items totaling in worth of 175 million dollars.
- Recently passed 7-Level Material Management Course; 7-Level CDCs EOC test scheduled for July 16, 2012. 7-level will awarded upon completion of EOC test.