Freelance Fashion Stylist
Thoroughly evaluate client's physical attributes, preferred style, and personality to provide the most suitable fashion choices for an event, special occasion, or everyday life.
- Consult with client to decipher their needs/goals and how to efficiently achieve them within their budget and timeframe.
- Create modern, chic, one-of-a kind looks for editorial photo shoots, branding photo shoots, black-tie events, weddings, and special events.
- Inventory the client's current wardrobe, shoes, accessories, and make-up to determine what will stay, what will be donated, and what will be stored for upcoming usage.
- Specialize in defining and refine client's creative vision to create a style and image that is strong and can evolve with their lives and careers, yet still maintains their unique individuality and personality.
- Work with both fashion lines and clients on strategically planning, negotiating, and implementing specific designers on specific clients, resulting in long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships between designer and clients, with measurable gains in publicity for both parties.
- Collaborate with all areas of a creative team: photographer, director, choreographer, lighting designer, prop designer, and set designer to create innovative, fresh, relevant ideas and concepts for editorial photo shoots and commercials.
- Maintain studio set with photographer and organize workload for the day to meet daily expectations and maximize efficiency.
- Shepherd and care for samples throughout the photo process maintaining packaging, sku tags, and noting any damage.
- Execute processes efficiently and ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met. Adhere to budgets by maximizing efficiencies.