Marketing Assistant Cover Letter
Marketing Assistants provide support to marketing professionals and help them with administrative and operational tasks. Specific job duties of a Marketing Assistant include: making travel arrangements, scheduling appointments, maintaining filing systems, performing research, analyzing market trends, liaising with customers, and organizing promotional activities. Marketing Assistants are employed by a variety of organizations, such as corporations, charities, authorities, retailers, and legal firms.
Based on our selection of cover letter samples for the job, essential skills for a Marketing Assistant are:
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Creativity and problem-solving
- Organizational skills and planning
- Computer competences
- The ability to follow instructions accurately
- Detail orientation
- Confidence and self-motivation
Similar qualities can be seen on the Marketing Assistant cover letter example provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Marketing Assistant Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Flores:
Upon review of your posting for a Marketing Assistant, I was eager to submit my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic and results-oriented emerging professional with an aptitude for driving marketing and advertising strategies to achieve goals, I am confident that I can significantly contribute toward the success of your company.
My background includes recent professional and internship experience supporting brand marketing strategies to accelerate revenue growth and stimulate top business performance. With a solid foundation in the basic principles of marketing, my communication and time management capabilities position me ready to thrive in this challenging and energizing position.
Highlights of my background include:
- Excelling in series of marketing internships, gaining deep experience across the creative process in areas including market and competitive analysis, website updates and SEO/SEM performing tracking, social media and mobile marketing, demographic analysis, campaign development and execution, and direct client communications.
- Obtaining a marketing degree and attaining comprehensive knowledge in marketing, sales, advertising, and media communications.
- Demonstrating effective organization, presentation, and project management abilities; well-developed technical skill set.
With my key experience in supporting the development of strategic marketing initiatives, coupled with my enthusiasm and dedication to achieving success, I believe I will swiftly surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Lori L. Rico