Assistant Advertising Manager/senior Analyst
Created and executed advertising plans to support corporate strategic initiatives. Managed day to day development of all L.L.Bean Advertising creative messaging and media plans including TV, magazine, digital, newspaper, out of home and radio.
- Developed and maintained National and Retail Store budgets, totaling over $32MM per year.
- Managed relationship with external Media and Creative agencies, including co-management of two agency searches, along with transition and on-boarding.
- Developed and managed new brand ambassador program for select group of outdoor enthusiasts, with the goal of grassroots marketing that reiterates the relevancy of the brand thru the use of social media channels.
- Managed all aspects of retail advertising, aimed at driving traffic, for 19 stores, including grand openings.
- Analyzed and approved all media plans for all aspects of Advertising.
- Directed agency to develop campaigns to increase brand awareness, including the launch of universal free shipping (Boston free buses) and 100th anniversary (customers telling our story thru telling their own stories).