Maintain highest level of customer service, coordinate with account managers and staff, problem solve customer concerns and solidify customer relations, in Commerical Cleaning Industry.
Duties include: bid proposal preparation, maintain accurate and up-to-date customer data, filing, coordinate the sales process from inception to contract finalization, up-sell services, maintain and update all reports. Handle client questions, concerns, complaints and urgent needs. Resolve problems. Update and maintain weekly, monthly and annual sales reports. Assist in Trade Show preparation, set-up and work Trade Shows twice a year.
- Saved major account, while adding an additional 5% revenue. Accomplished (per account) due to development of a service/price comparison excel spreadsheet highlighting TY vs LY cost savings.
- Created and presented a bi-lingual Powerpoint presentation that showed crew members how to properly login their hours using GPS software. Increased system participation by 85%. Resulted in company now able to bid jobs more accurately, hence increasing profits by lowering overhead.
- For four months performed the work previously required of two full-time employees due to a co-workers unexpected leave of absence.
- Implemented a new sales progam called "Win Back Program".
- Awarded employee of the year, 2013.