Southeast Regional Advertising Sales Manager
Responsible for developing and executing the sales, product and marketing plan for the tier 1-2 business in the south
east for the #1 automotive website in the US, www.kbb.com. Lead the direct sales and relationship building with major accounts, partners, and resellers. Specializing in new media, online partnerships and distribution models.
- Effectively managed a 14 state sales territory and personally handled 26 national accounts, while maintaining consistently high levels of sales performance and customer satisfaction.
- Increased revenue among existing agencies and major accounts 125% within my first three months with the company and more recently, was awarded with top salesperson for Q2 and Q4 of 2010 and Q1 of 2011.
- Analyzed market trends and sales history to forecast future business and discover new market areas to explore. Expansion into new markets resulted in $4.2M in new sales.
- Established countless long-lasting relationships in key business areas with premier partners and agencies.
- Managed staff of 5 operation managers and 6 account managers.
- Co-developed national marketing campaigns generating $18M in annual sales.
- Renegotiated national deals analyzing price increase potential, re-established account relationships, and identified potential new business opportunities