HR Business Partner Cover Letter
HR Business Partners make sure human resources operations are aligned with business goals. These professionals provide guidance to senior managers and boards of directors while taking into consideration company culture and human resources budgets. Examples of HR Business Partner duties are: monitoring human resources trends, finding solutions to improve productivity, increasing employee retention, identifying training needs, implementing and evaluating training programs, developing human resources strategies, and attending regular business meetings.
Those interested in a HR Business Partner career should be able to demonstrate the following skills throughout their job applications and cover letters:
- Business acumen and human resources expertise
- Knowledge of human resources best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cultural awareness
- Relationship management
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Analytical thinking
- Computer competences
Similar job requirements can be deducted from the following cover letter sample for HR Business Partner.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive HR Business Partner Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Blanford:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my strong interest in the HR Business Partner position available with Titan Manufacturing. As an accomplished, senior-level HR professional with extensive success and experience, I possess a wide range of knowledge and talents that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company in this role.
My expertise lies in successfully partnering with line executives and management to proactively address business issues pertaining to workforce development, organizational planning, and employee engagement and productivity. Throughout my career history, I have managed comprehensive HR responsibilities including talent acquisition, process improvements, compensation, performance management, succession planning, and executive and employee development. Additionally, my established success coaching and managing staff positions me to make a significant contribution to your organization.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Innovated, recommended, and implemented dynamic policies, programs, and initiatives to optimize employee morale and boost company productivity while providing ongoing advisement and feedback to senior management teams.
- Directed a full range of HR leadership functions—including recruitment, staffing, benefits, compliance, and employee relations—to generate streamlined, efficient operations and achieve corporate objectives.
- Created and rolled out a new manager orientation training program as HR Manager for Sittendell Industries, later adopted as a best practice and deployed for use across all plant locations; received a regional award for this work.
- Continually sought to elevate and improve employee morale and relations through various techniques and strategies, including employee attitude surveys, engagement score analysis, and action plans.
- Established solid and trusting partnerships through exceptional relationship-building skills; utilized positive energy and interpersonal abilities to secure employee and management trust.
My proven dedication to optimizing business success through my acute knowledge of human resources operations and strategies will contribute immensely to the success of Titan Manufacturing. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Martina D. Rogers