Workman's Compensation Analyst
Collaborated with operations to investigate and prevent workplace accidents; targeting high risk job duties, based on injury analysis and statistical reports. Created and implemented procedural changes to ensure the safety of the employees, such as job rotation, equipment requirements, and updated training based on injury analysis, which led to a reduction in workplace injuries by 18%.
- Compiled and ranked large quantities of injury data to prioritize hazard mitigation efforts.
- Developed a data ranking system to interpret hazards and their severity.
- Project lead for initial job hazard analysis program that focuses on identifying and mitigating industrial/job hazards by providing recommendations through the use of improved tools, equipment, or design with the purpose of improving employee behaviors and application of body motion techniques.
- Provided input to business segment and design partners to reduce occupational safety risks based on in depth job analysis.
- Built partnerships within multiple lines of businesses across domestic and international segments.
- Initiated and maintained employee safety programs that engaged employees from all lines of operations.