Senior Acquisition Specialist / Program Integrator
Provide program management and contracting officer support for [company name] an organization with 17,500 Soldiers, Department of the Army civilians and contractors, located at 180 locations in 40 countries executing command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community. Abundant knowledge and utilization of the federal contracting career field to include Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Department of Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS), Army FAR Supplement (AFARS), laws, Executive Orders, policies and procedures as it relates to Department.
- Developed the Enterprise Performance Management & Tracking database to capture contract data of $17.3B; provided a direct reporting system to the Office of Secretary of Defense and Office of the Director for National Intelligence
- Provided contract and program management support for 180+ worldwide intelligence communities valued at $321M; delivered flexible, comprehensive logistical support for global locations worldwide
- Collaborated and managed several integrated product teams (IPTs) to improve the overall [company name] contracting process by 90%
- Delivered program management support throughout INSCOM to ensure the Acquisition Center awarded and managed strategic level Global Intelligence Support Services (GISS) and Enterprise IT contracts valued at $7.2B
- Conducted diverse pre-and post-award contract functions and projects to include: conducting market research, developing acquisition strategies and plans, preparing and issuing solicitations, evaluating, and negotiating price/cost