Employment Specialist Cover Letter
Employment Specialists match job candidates to suitable positions. Main areas of responsibility for an Employment Specialist are recruitment, hiring processes, orientation, and benefit administration. Typical job duties of an Employment Specialist are writing job descriptions, discussing requirements with clients and employers, advertising vacations, employing online recruiting techniques, reviewing job applications, conducting interviews, narrowing the field of candidates, making job offers, and conducting orientation tours.
Our collection of cover letter examples for Employment Specialist reveals job requirements such as:
- Knowledge of recruiting practices
- Human resources expertise
- A good understanding of client needs
- Time management and deadline orientation
- People skills
- Computer competences
Candidates interested in an Employment Specialist position can check relevant skills and abilities in the cover letter sample provided just below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Employment Specialist Resume Samples.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Ms. Craig:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Employment Specialist position you have available. As an accomplished and empathic professional with extensive experience and finely honed abilities in candidate training, career development, and job placement, I possess a range of knowledge and talents that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your organization.
My expertise lies in successfully coaching clients on potential career opportunities, interview and job search strategies, and training tactics to facilitate job placement and employment stability. For more than 12 years, I have excelled in dynamic and challenging employment-related positions while demonstrating a keen ability to identify client needs and/or challenges and assist in removing employment barriers. Furthermore, my excellent interpersonal and communication talents position me to make a significant impact on your organization.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Coordinating all facets of employment attainment for clients confronting a variety of life challenges—including financial, health, and legal issues—to generate outstanding candidate placements and achieve objectives in consecutive positions with the Burlington Delinquent Center and the Apex House Community Center.
- Working effectively with social workers, recent graduates, external placement agencies, and nonprofit organizations to facilitate optimal placements.
- Leading training programs in topics such as basic Microsoft Office Suite, social media channels, and overall job readiness; coaching clients on how to use websites and social media to identify and apply for jobs.
- Assisting psychologically challenged job seekers in transitioning off of SSI and obtaining full-time employment by providing education, support, guidance, and feedback.
- Establishing solid and trusting partnerships and securing employer and client trust through exceptional relationship-building skills.
My proven dedication to optimizing organizational success through my expert knowledge of employment placement strategies will contribute immensely to the success of your team at Green Bridge. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Stephanie S. Silva