Hr Admin Cover Letter
Hr Admins are responsible for administering employee benefits and plans in a company. Areas these professionals usually handle are health, welfare, and retirement plans. Typical duties of an Hr Admin are handling enrollments and terminations, processing documents, maintaining records, conducting orientations for new employees, counseling employees on various issues, explaining benefit programs to employees, liaising with insurance carriers, advising senior managers on human resources aspects, and ensuring outreach to community resources.
Based on our collection of cover letter samples for Hr Admin, the most sought-after skills for the job are:
- Human resources expertise
- Managerial skills
- Accuracy and detail orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Computer competences
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Quality focus
- Being able to work under pressure
Beneath is displayed an example cover letter highlighting relevant skills and aptitudes for the job.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Hr Admin Resume Samples.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Ms. Roundy:
As a skilled administrative professional with expertise in a variety of human resource functions, I am pleased to present the enclosed resume. I am certain that you will find my dedication and enthusiastic attitude to be of value to your organization in an HR Administration role.
My background in coordinating office policies and procedures, maintaining confidential documentation, and managing payroll has prepared me to make a significant contribution to Jetson, Inc. Currently I oversee a range of support functions in a highly organized environment, including record keeping, guiding staff, and partnering with all levels of management to support organizational objectives.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Coordinating a breadth of HR tasks including composing job descriptions, interviewing potential employees by phone, completing new hire paperwork, and purging and storing files.
- Successfully implementing and maintaining streamlined office procedures to ensure operational continuity.
- Updating and managing detailed, confidential employee records as well as monitoring promotions and coordinating new staff orientation.
- Performing numerous, competing tasks while optimizing workflow and maximizing productivity.
My skills in training, communication, and conflict management have been finely honed, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. It will be a pleasure to offer more insight into my qualifications, and I look forward to meeting with you soon.
Thank you for your consideration.
Kim C. Burns