Digital Project Manager Cover Letter
Digital Project Managers are in charge for coordinating various digital projects, such as marketing campaigns and website launches. Activities a Digital Project Manager completes on a regular basis include preparing budgets, developing project requirements, collaborating with other departments, adhering to quality standards, monitoring marketing metrics, solving any issues that may arise, finding ways to reduce costs, and suggesting solutions for improvement.
A well-written cover letter sample for Digital Project Manager should focus on the following skills and qualifications:
- Computer proficiency
- Marketing expertise
- Time management and being able to meet strict deadlines
- Networking and strong people skills
- Problem-solving orientation and creativity
- Attention to details
- Computer proficiency
Just below is displayed a cover letter example highlighting comparable Digital Project Manager abilities and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Digital Project Manager Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Jones:
When I learned of your need for a Digital Project Manager, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. With my experience in project life cycle management, as well as my commitment to effective communication and client service, I feel confident that I would significantly benefit your organization.
From determining project scope / cost and assessing objectives to building solid relationships and encouraging team collaboration, my background has prepared me to excel in this role. With 11+ years of experience driving the development and introduction of successful new media products, my complementary expertise in social media, marketing strategy development, and campaign direction are sure to render me an asset to your team. Furthermore, my outstanding communication, time management, and leadership talents will enable to make a substantial and immediate impact on your company.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Spearheading digital projects valued at up to $4.6M—including digital planning, web strategies, site launches, e-commerce, and social media branding efforts—for high-profile clients, including Fortune 100 companies.
- Analyzing project budgets, schedules, staffing requirements, and life cycle tasks to comprehensively manage all facets of implementation and execution.
- Producing functional requirements documentation for digital projects to ensure final solutions mapped to identified business needs.
- Training and coaching junior staff members on project execution and client relationship management.
- Developing solid, trusting relationships with clients, peers, and management teams to facilitate efficiency and productivity and achieve success.
- Utilizing superior organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills to propel digital projects and teams to peak results.
With my previous experience in digital project management, coupled with my enthusiasm and dedication to achieving success, I believe I could swiftly surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail.
Thank you for your consideration.
Mark M. Alford