Brand Ambassador Cover Letter
Brand Ambassadors promote a company’s products or services by being the face of the brand. It is important that everything from a Brand Ambassador’s demeanor and appearance to his or her values and ethics reflect positively upon the company for which he or she works.
Your cover letter is the first line of communication between you and the hiring manager, so it is important to make a good impression. In order to create a winning cover letter, you must carefully consider how your qualifications match those that the job is seeking. Explain your previous experience, if applicable, as well as your skills and interests as thoroughly as possible to ensure that the hiring manager may consider you to be a perfect fit.
Job descriptions for Brand Ambassador positions typically encompass the following responsibilities:
- Maintain a consistently high level of customer service by developing excellent customer relationships
- Provide customer feedback regarding the brand to sales managers
- Boost products, service, and sales while creating brand awareness
An example Brand Ambassador cover letter that showcases some of these skills appears below.
Also, be sure to check out our extensive Brand Ambassador resume samples.
Dear Mr. Alan White:
Having elevated the performance and profitability of diverse organizations through expert alignment of innovative Brand Management, Marketing, and Sales strategies, I am writing to offer your company more than 18 years of experience in creative development/leadership of promotional and educational campaigns. With expertise in the Outdoor, Lifestyle, and Adventure Sports arenas, my background includes front end experience selling and marketing to millennials. As a reputable contributor to increased sales and visibility for organizations, I am confident in my abilities to generate superior results for your company as a Brand Ambassador.
I am a visionary leader who utilizes “out of the box” strategies to spark ideas that generate growth. I offer years of sales team management experience and the ability to inspire trust among stakeholders. My roles in the past ranged from US Sales Director, Brand Consultant, and Regional Sales Manager. I have achieved significant results by identifying process improvements and implementing strategic sales and marketing strategies.
A sample of key contributions includes:
- Boosted sales growth by 25%, including new categories such as bike, outdoor, and boating stores.
- Identified and resolved several issues impeding sales growth including ensuring the proper product mix for each client account.
- Forecast, set and achieved sales and distribution goals, grew account base over 150% each quarter totaling over 600% increase in account base.
- Increased sales in the United States from $125,000 to $1,600,000.
- Contracted key athletes and brand ambassadors increasing exposure.
- Achieved magazine and digital coverage in TWS in 30 days.
As a detail-oriented individual with a passion for excellence, I am adept at listening to client’s needs, then analyzing and implementing the best designed solution. I have devoted my career to developing winning marketing strategies, boosting brand awareness, and positively impacting businesses and communities.
Please accept this letter and enclosed resume as an introduction to my skills and background. For a more detailed presentation of my offerings, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to schedule a conference. Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to our conversation.