Sales Account Manager Cover Letter
Sales Account Managers are responsible for a portfolio of accounts and increasing client profitability. Work duties vary from agency to agency and may include the following: coordinating account executives, training new members of the account team, building customer relationships, negotiating contracts, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, collaborating with sales teams, solving client issues, and preparing regular reports to communicate progress to clients.
A successful example cover letter for Sales Account Manager usually focuses on the following job requirements:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Presentation abilities and self-confidence
- Business administration training
- Computer proficiency
- Time management
- Being able to work under pressure
- Analytical skills
Candidates interested in a Sales Account Manager position can check relevant qualifications and experience in the sample cover letter displayed just below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Sales Account Manager Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Ms. Patterson:
Dramatically increasing corporate revenues, delivering dynamic and effective presentations, and establishing robust client relationships are all crucial components for a successful career in account management. As a highly skilled and accomplished professional, I am well prepared to make a significant contribution to Neddleson Partners as your next Sales Account Manager.
From identifying business opportunities and developing strategic market campaigns to forging strong account relationships and achieving sales targets, I excel at managing all aspects of the sales process while continually providing superior client service. Moreover, my exceptional networking skills enable me to drive business and revenue and consistently outperform sales quotas and objectives.
A few highlights of my qualifications include:
- Growing B2B sales by more than 17% year over year while achieving $5.7M+ in annual revenue across 60 accounts as an Account Manager with Global BDI.
- Consistently earning recognition as a top sales performer at a national and global level, surpassing sales goals and attaining superior client satisfaction.
- Acquiring $1.4M+ in revenue in new account wins through proactive, creative marketing efforts.
- Leveraging outstanding account management and customer service talents to enhance sales, client portfolio, and revenue growth.
- Employing persuasive communication, networking, time management, and presentation skills to capture interest and generate sales expansion.
With a proven history of outperforming corporate goals and boosting revenues, along with a dedicated focus on aggressively pursuing new sales opportunities, I am confident in my ability to extend my record of exceptional account management to your organization. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss how my qualifications can contribute to Neddleson Partners’ sales goals and objectives.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Shannon H. Henry