Car Salesman Cover Letter
Car Salesmen are responsible for selling new or used vehicles to qualified prospects. This job is suitable for people with good knowledge of motor vehicles and excellent selling skills. These employees are found in dealerships of various sizes and perform the following job duties: identifying customer needs, demonstrating product features, explaining technical aspects, arranging test drives, negotiating prices, working out car loans, maintaining stocks, closing sales, and doing paperwork.
Employees select cover letters highlighting the following skills and experience:
- Excellent selling skills
- A persuasive manner
- Strong numeracy skills
- Proven record of over-achieving sales quota
- Business acumen
- Computer competences
- Customer service orientation
- Being able to present technical aspects in an accessible manner
Comparable job assets can be observed in the Car Salesman cover letter sample displayed beneath.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Car Salesman Resume Samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Ms. Hudson:
Upon review of your posting for an experienced Car Salesman to join your team at Massey Volkswagen, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. As an experienced professional with a strong history of managing customer relationships and significantly increasing revenues within the automotive sales industry, I stand in a prime position to significantly contribute to your objectives in this role.
My experience in securing new customers and outperforming sales goals—as well as training and leading outstanding sales teams—positions me to substantially impact your organization. By leveraging a keen ability to quickly connect with customers and negotiate win-win sales deals, I excel at building profitable and lasting client partnerships leading to sustained revenue growth.
Following are highlights of my qualifications:
- Consistently achieving dealership sales goals while driving substantial revenue increases through the use of aggressive and successful sales techniques and effective sales leadership.
- Holding the #1 salesperson ranking for more than 11 consecutive months and achieving customer service reports of 87%+ as a Salesperson for Blazer Chevrolet.
- Training and managing top-performing sales teams and coaching staff on innovative sales methods to achieve goals, resulting in monthly sales of 280+ cars.
- Negotiating customer agreements and liaising between financial team and customers to ensure mutually beneficial financing options and terms.
- Forging trusting and enduring relationships with customers to maximize client retention and satisfaction.
My dedication to achieving success in automotive sales, along with my steadfast motivation to meet or exceed sales goals, characterizes my career accomplishments. These skills, combined with articulate presentation and strategic negotiation talents, will allow me to greatly benefit your team at Massey Volkswagen.
I look forward to discussing this position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Merv R. Sanchez