Medical Sales Representative Cover Letter
Medical Sales Representatives are responsible for selling medical products to doctors, pharmacists, and medical staff. Essential duties of a Medical Sales Representative include scheduling appointments, delivering presentations, identifying potential clients, organizing events for medical staff, maintaining contact databases, making sure sale targets are attained, managing budgets, performing research, writing reports for managers, and reviewing sales performance.
Cover letter samples for Medical Sales Representative should mention job aptitudes such as:
- Knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical products
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Stamina and perseverance
- Selling skills
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to details
- A professional appearance
- Computer literacy
- Effective communication
A Medical Sales Representative cover letter example highlighting comparable skills and qualifications is displayed just below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Medical Sales Representative Resume Samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Mr. Chartier:
Success in the medical sales industry requires perseverance, profit-driven focus, and exceptionally honed interpersonal skills. As an experienced and driven professional with a proven history of enhancing sales and revenue growth while managing trusting client relationships, I stand in a uniquely prime position to significantly contribute to your objectives as your next Medical Sales Representative.
My experience in securing new clients and achieving sales goals positions me to outperform your most challenging medical sales targets. By leveraging an insightful ability to implement forward-thinking sales solutions, I excel at facilitating productive relationships with key decision makers to quickly build profitable and lasting relationships leading to sustained revenue growth.
I invite you to consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Overseeing New England sales territory for Emperion Pharmaceuticals, generating $2.4M in annual sales volume by promoting and selling a range of pharma products to physician offices, medical groups, reference laboratories, and hospital laboratories.
- Achieving top ranking within Emperion for sales performance: Top 25% (#81/354) in ’11, Top 10% (#46/354) in ’13, and Top 5% (#21/354) in ’15.
- Achieving dynamic sales and revenue growth through comprehensive knowledge of sales strategies, medical terminology, product expertise, and promotional efforts.
- Delivering dynamic presentations, building client databases, orchestrating special events, contacting prospective customers, and capitalizing on existing relationships to generate new business/upsales.
- Leveraging superior communication, interpersonal, and time management skills to achieve maximum sales and client satisfaction.
My dedication to forging solid and productive relationships, along with my steadfast dedication to achieving maximum customer service and satisfaction, characterizes my career accomplishments. These skills will quickly allow me to become an immediate producer for Holyoke Medical. I look forward to discussing in further detail how I can impact your bottom line.
Thank you for your consideration.
Michael D. Hodges