Senior Sourcing Analyst
Managed contract review and management, product sourcing, supplier relations, and negotiations for indirect products and services at fifty locations, including IT software and hardware, security, janitorial, travel, print, MRO supplies, and electricity at this $100 million dollar prescription benefits firm.
- Revised and updated the contract management database, permitting accurate tracking, renewal, and termination of company agreements.
- Led a multi disciplinary sourcing teams in contracting for purchases of copiers and printers, packaging, office furniture, barcode and scanning equipment, computer software and hardware, security services and equipment, and electricity supply from local and national suppliers.
- Conducted periodic contract reviews with internal stake-holders and suppliers to improve savings and service.
- Collaborated with accounting to determine areas of spend presenting opportunities for savings or cost containment.
- Instituted on-line reverse auction (internet sourcing) programs resulting in $500,000 first year savings.