PMO Manager - Project/program Manager
Internal: As a PMO Manager, manage and lead a team of 5 to provide centralized financial, deliverable and operations management support to projects, worth ~$100 M, across PSI. Coordinate with corporate office teams to ensure contracting, accounting, legal, recruiting and HR support for projects is adequately planned. Manage internal communications with the project stakeholders, internal stakeholders as well as PSI executives. Participate in business development and provide peer-to-peer support and mentoring for new project managers.
- Led creation of PSI PMO from conception to execution.
- Created Financial Management templates for various types of contracts.
- Review KPIs, spot trends in fiscal performance and advise PMs and PSI executives accordingly.
- Reviewed project documentation and interviewed Senior Management, Project Management team, Vendor team, and other business stakeholders regarding their experience in group and individual formats to identify and document lessons learned and provide recommendations to mitigate them in future projects.
- Provide financial and deliverable oversight for Senior Vice President, Service Management and Delivery on overall testing support services program on a $23+ M, 107 FTE annual contract.
- Support ICD-10 PD team in risk identification, mitigation strategy, issue escalation, client communication, project timeline, and resource management for IV&V activities.
- Supported MHS Learn Program Office in risk identification, mitigation strategy, issue escalation, client communication, project timeline, and resource management.
- Managed successful development and delivery of course content and functionality for HIPAA training.
- Managed development and implementation of Common Access Card (CAC) Single Sign On capability.
- Managed development, implementation and integration of eBenefits and My Healthevet/My Recovery Plan portal for Veteran’s Affairs (VA)