Operations Team Leader
Assisted senior managers and mid - managers in planning and preparation of combat missions. Directed work activities, advised on directives / initiatives, and oversaw the administration of a 3-person team.
- Managed transactions to organizational and installation property books and supporting transaction files; resulting in a 10% increase in operational efficiency and streamlining of equipment tracking standard operating procedures.
- Conducted weekly operation synchronization meetings to manage organizational chart, improve efficiencies, streamline processes, and identify reluctant tasks
- Provided purpose, guidance, and direction to subordinates on a daily basis in order that positively affect attitudes and improved quality of work
- Maintained over $5M in government issued equipment to include 4 tactical vehicles 98% mission ready
- Monitored range status and safety procedures by communicating via radio equipment and coordinated with support offices to ensure essential personnel and resources were met while deployed to Afghanistan.
- Evaluated terrain, selected routes, assembly areas, firing positions, and operations positioning; assisted in the recovery of wheeled and tracked vehicles with zero losses
- Engaged in multiple methods of information gathering including: long range reconnaissance, human intelligence, open source intelligence and diagnostic equipment.