Director of Operation
Responsible for US E-Commerce B2C operation, including .com direct sales, customer service, and daily shipping plan.
- Worked with global developers to implement EAN Barcode system to effectively, an accurately upload company's first physical inventory.
- Set up physical Distribution Center to include narrow aisle racking layout, narrow aisle equipment purchase, location metrics. Set-up, shipping/receiving, and UPC scan/packing flow design.
- By setting up useful KPI's We maintained a 2-day turnaround from order approval date to shipping date, reduced pulling errors from 0.8% to 0.3 %.
- Worked directly with Sales and Marketing teams to manage B2B operation, routing guides, pick/pack/scan operations, and EDI processes.
- Set up company freight agreements including FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS supporting primary, and Retailer Routing Guides.
- Responsible for Supply chain planning and procurement of US side inventory replenishment.
- Responsible for Import/Export, and domestic Logistics department.
- Directly responsible for hiring, developing, and managing performance of all operations employees.
- Worked with HR to develop employee handbook, and company safety programs, including MSDS documentation.