Professionally present customized, interactive seminars and training sessions in business and social etiquette, dining etiquette, protocol, appropriate business attire. Clients include companies, executives, universities, colleges, ROTC Cadets and various organizations.
- Network with area business community to include local and regional Chambers of Commerce.
- Formulate and develop curriculum, Power Point presentations and seminar materials.
- Coordinate media coverage, business promotion, and provide etiquette advice and tips to the public on local television and radio stations.
- Author, prepare, and create press releases, pamphlets, flyers on business and social etiquette for local publications and Chamber of Commerce newsletters as well as author articles for online etiquette and protocol newsletter.
- Interview employers and potential clients regarding education and training needs.