Directly responsible for the overall policy, management, guidance, technical support, and final decision making on matters pertaining to the production status, resources, maintenance, and care of 1.4K war readiness vehicles valued at $186M. Conducts planning for 21 geographically separated locations in Southwest Asia that supports 522 deployed personnel with parts replacement, test equipment, manning, and technical data to maintain over 8K fleet vehicles in support of national objectives. Analyzes data for the creation of statistical reports used for program or process evaluation and maintains databases used to extract info for analysis. Investigates fraud, loss, and/or improper management of Gov't resources.
- War Readiness Vehicle Program Manager; provided oversight, increased quality and strengthened performance output
- Participated in program management reviews to evaluate contractor's performance and establish new requirements
- Contractor Officer Representative; directed logistics for 41 employees as chief auditor inspecting ISO 9001/14001 stds
- Maintained a 2,186 technical reference library critical to the operation, maintenance and parts ordering for vehicles
- Oversaw a $15M on-line parts ordering system that processed over 566K vehicle replacement parts to field mechanics
- Analyzed data associated w/preventative maintenance repair; set 90-day, 180-day and 3-year maintenance schedules
- Investigated the mismanagement of assets that led to the discovery of $700K in missing Comm support equipment