Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Assist to develop systematic and realistic monitoring plans/schedules of training providers
- Conduct quality enhancement site visits to training providers to monitor CVQ/CBET implementation.
- Analyse data findings on systems and processes on training providers and make recommendation for enhancement as required.
- Assist Training providers with establish and maintaining functional Quality Management Systems.
- Demonstrated applied skills in Monitoring and Evaluation methods and use of data for improving training programme outcomes.
- Monitor and Evaluate Workforce Assessment Centers (WAC) throughout Trinidad and Tobago
- Logistics Coordinator for World Skills Trinidad and Tobago
- Demonstrated capacity to oversee development/implementation of work plans, reports and presentations
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, supervisory, and mentoring skills
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.