Decision Support Analyst
Planned, designed, implemented, and continue to maintain regular and ad hoc reports for the Physician Relations team, including market analyses, performance analyses, strategy development, and budgeting and revenue projections.
- Regularly provide analytical consultation to executive and senior level leadership in areas including strategy and budgeting, operations, productivity, and clinical outcome measures.
- Designed and operationalized interdepartmental process management tool and dashboard. Continually update and consult with leadership regarding data-driven workflow solutions and operationalization.
- Act as program manager and implemented the system's first Physician Relationship Management (PRM) program. Executed the proper delivery and prioritization of data sources and developed workflow processes to maximize analytical reliability and validity.
- Lead team by overseeing documentation and reporting responsibilities and promoted analytical process standards through training.
- Leverage in-depth knowledge of healthcare business principles, statistical analysis concepts, and healthcare billing and quality data to support critical business functions. Advanced knowledge and experience in ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding.
- Present analytical findings in the form of dashboards, data visualizations, comprehensive reports, scorecards, and executive summaries.