More Change Manager Resumes
Use these Change Manager samples as a guideline or visit our extensive library of customizable resume templates.
More Jobhero Resources
Create your own professional resume in just minutes.
Try our resume builder todayBuild Your Resume
Change Manager Resume FAQ
How do you say change management on a resume?
These change management-related keywords are among the most common in our resume database:
- Training and development
- Program management
Including some of these words on your resume will make you a more formidable candidate.
What is the role of a change manager?
Change managers are brought into an organization to encourage employees to adapt quickly and effectively to necessary changes. One of the most critical functions of a change manager is to create a strategy for overcoming the employee resistance all companies face during transitional periods. If they do their job well, change managers will improve an organization’s value and ROI.
What are change management skills?
Change managers must use their skills to gracefully help a company and its employees get through a transitional period. Some of the top skills change managers use daily are:
- Conflict resolution
- Strategic planning
- Business acumen
- Active listening
- Project management
What are the 6 features of change management?
The six essential features of change management are:
- Leadership alignment. Making sure all top-level executives are on the same page.
- Stakeholder engagement. Creating a communication plan to keep everyone who has an interest in a project duly informed and engaged.
- Communication. Setting up the channels where meaningful conversations can happen.
- Change impact and readiness. Gauging the impact change will have on key stakeholders and planning for contingencies.
- Training. Establishing training programs and educational materials to fill knowledge gaps and encourage adoption.
- Organizational design. Being prepared to suggest organizational restructuring as needed.
What makes a successful change manager?
Successful change managers must be adaptable and creative in dealing with the countless challenges organizations encounter during a significant transition. The best ones will have a high tolerance for conflict, sensitivity to an organizations nuanced dynamics, and the ability to build and execute a complex strategy to achieve the desired outcome.