VP, Senior Change Manager - PMO
Provide technical, business, change, process improvement and operational risk management expertise across various technology divisions in the financial services industry, including Capital Markets, Credit, Commercial, Finance, Audit, Risk and Wealth. Created a new central control function to provide oversight, governance, tracking and reporting of the organization's $700MM initiative portfolio, to ensure risk and financial performance are within parameters, and on track to meet expected outcomes.
- Responsible for coordination of annual financial planning cycle across 9 divisions to meet business and technology priorities.
- Leverage SharePoint, Oracle BI Publisher, SQL Server Books and other reporting and collaboration tools to ensure executives have current and actionable data to increase their division's efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare monthly executive, chief and regulatory level reporting.
- Negotiate funding, staffing and program/project prioritization.
- Manage operational risk by partnering with program and project managers to identify root cause and solution to delays in delivering business outcomes and financial commitments.