Event Manager at the Cross Insurance Center, which hosts sporting events, concerts, family shows, large banquets, meetings, and trade shows
- Meet with clients to put on a successful event and build a positive rapport
- Supervise our part-time event staff that consists of over 140 staff
- Proficient with AutoCad LT 2015 and EBMS event management software
- Followed up with clients to evaluate service provided
- Utilized various techniques to meet and support budget goals for all events
- Guaranteed client and service standards were met daily
- Handled logistical element of corporate, social and non-profit events
- Supervised actions of personnel engaged in food preparation and service
- Managing trade shows, conventions, galas, religious services, small meetings, sporting events, and banquets - an average of 10 events per month, ranging from 1,000 to 100,000 sq.ft. of meeting/exhibit space, $200 to $45,000 in revenue, and 5 to 9,000 attendees
- Managing events with high-profile political figures and entertainers
- Utilizing knowledge of crowd control techniques and fire/safety regulations
- Acting as main liaison between client and all necessary parties, from beginning site tours to post-event meetings
- Coordinating event needs with building departments, exclusive providers, and outside contractors
- Developing staffing plans for events and assisting in supervising the building staff during the event
- Routinely serving as Manager on Duty
- Preparing event settlements at the conclusion of each event
at this job
- Forecast group sleeping rooms and make projections on how much revenue the event will produce
- Manage group room blocks and meeting space for average to large-sized groups
- Participate in customer site inspections and assists with the sales process as necessary
- Prepare all event documentation (including diagrams and event orders) and coordinate with Sales, property departments and customer to ensure high level of service throughout pre-event, event and post-event phase
- Ensure billing accuracy and conduct bill reviews with clients prior to processing the final bill
- Responsible for $3.019 million in sleeping room and function revenue, to date
- Will be responsible for projected revenue of $1.27 million in “definite” groups booked thus far
- Planned and executed 24 weddings to date
- Executed 284 corporate and social events to date
at this job
- Oversee and process all event invoicing per client
- In charge of coordinating and leading activities for Fancy Tea parties and Children Birthdays
- Create BEO for all upcoming events and email to all staff
- Coordinate catering details with Chef at Todd English Food Hall
- Handle, promote and book 90% of incoming event inquires for Eloise private room for domestic and international clients
- Manage Social Media account for company and posting public events
- Working on creating and developing further Eloise brand for retail operation of the Company
- Received Employee of the Month Plaza Hotel Award for best performance
- Host special events for clients providing exception guest service by ensuring all events are ready for guest arrival through weekly BEO meetings and making sure clients are enjoying their experience
- Manage a staff of event hosts and servers for events while assisting operation managers in daily tasks
- Oversee set up and execution of all events
- Increase event sales during events by extending on food, beverage and entertainment
at this job
Assistant Event Manager
- Manage a team of 40+ staff for on and off premise and special events for Georgia for key Diageo brands.
- Gain knowledge of event market to ensure proper staffing and regular evaluation
- Handle POS coordination and warehouse management for all local activity.
- Build relationships with on and off premise account owners and managers to grow Diageo brands.
- Pull reports for Diageo clients and in house team to show sales numbers and growth.
at this job
Catering & Event Manager
- Organize and secure local catering business from new and recurring clients.
- Prepare and present plans to oversee the administrative processes associated with the pre-event and post-event phases of the occasion. Present final project reports to managers.
- Manage the catering department to ensure the team remains within the budget, and maximizes all revenue opportunities.
at this job
Trade Event Manager
- Strategy and execution of approximately 85 shows and events across B2B and Retail sales channels
- Responsible for the planning and control of a […] (+) trade show budget
- Positioned company as a brand leader by means of booth set - up, visual merchandising and graphic displays
- Took the lead in show strategy meetings and created planning documents to execute against trade show objectives
- Collaboration with Sales and Marketing team
- Provide ROI quarterly reports to evaluate show performance
- Responsible for all show related logistics including event set up, break down and on - site activation
- Manage several vendors and negotiated contracts on behalf of company
- Accountable for all logistical elements of events.
- Engage vendors to ensure timely event arrangements.
- Meet with chefs to determine food quantities and time frame of service for the event.