Regional, National and International Event Organizer
Plan, implement, manage and evaluate more than 50+ U.S. and international (Germany, France and England)
meetings, conferences and events ranging from 250 to 540 attendees.
- Arrange and coordinate all on-site logistics, including transportation, accommodations, meals, guest speakers and audiovisual support.
- Monitor/track registration, and negotiate aggressively for rooming rates that maximize ROI for attendees.
- Work closely with convention/hotel departments to ensure SLA's are met as agreed upon by the sales office.
- Manage eight specialized service teams. Determine performance metrics and provide feedback, training and development. Project-manage multiple cross-functional teams.
- Plan room layouts and event programs, schedule workshops and demonstrations.
- Build and maintain relationships with convention vendors. Resolve issues throughout meeting event timelines.
- Audit and prepare comprehensive post-event evaluations and reports.
- Fluent in French, Persian and English.