Worked on most stages of the Software Development Life Cycle and have essayed roles including analysis during requirements gathering, prioritizing tasks, design, onsite coordination, Coding, Unit testing, implementation, and support.
- Responsible for deployment and version control as Release Manager.
- Involved in estimation, requirement discussions and requirement base lining.
- Involved in requirement stage analysis of old VB and MS-access, which were the old systems, to create requirement documents and design documents for the project.
- The application development required rapid and flexible response to change and was done using Agile model.
- Involved in the project as a senior developer. My job included interacting with onsite and sharing knowledge with my team mates.
- This project involved new technologies called Groovy/Grail. Helped pick up the technology and scale up my team mates in it.
- Roles included creating test case documents, testing and development.
- The technology used was COBOL-CICS
- The project required interaction with clients to discuss requests and discuss estimates along with placing required change control board request raised with the client manager for production deployment for each request and monitoring during deployment.