Mental Health Therapist
Provide individual, family, group outpatient psychotherapy utilizing modalities such as motivational interviewing, CBT, family systems, and strengths based, solution focused therapy to communities residing the in the Western Addition.
- Complete PIRP (Problem, Intervention, Response, Plan) progress notes, assessments and treatment plans in a timely manner.
- CANS (Child Adolescent Needs and Strengths tool) and ANSA (Adults Need and Strengths Assessment) certified for documentation purposes
- Provide onsite school services including individual therapy and group therapy with students designated AB3632 (Educationally Related Mental Health Services) and Severely Emotionally Disturbed within the Western Addition and Visitation Valley.
- Manage a caseload averaging 20 clients offering individual, family and group therapy, clinical case management, and collaterals based on client need.
- Actively participated in individual and group supervision with a Clinical Supervisor weekly.
- Fully trained and competent in CBHS Avatar documentation system.