Human Resources Specialist
Responsible for onsite management of recruiting contract employees, new hire documents, new hire orientation, FMLA/LOA/WC & EEO administration, random drug screens, supervisor/location/salary change processing, [company name] guidance, HR Project Management, first level support for employees & managers.
- Recruit coordinate and onboard contractors by utilizing staffing agencies
- Collaboratively created manager's training for timekeeping and payroll processing
- Processed payroll & variable compensation for the USB & IGG divisions which consist of approximately 400 associates
- Report and file Worker's Comp claims and conduct workplace risk assessment as needed
- Co-Project Manager & Team Lead for company events and ceremonies
- Supports compliance and reporting needs for external government agencies and internal metric/SLAs.