Family Support Coordinator/recruitment Officer
Designed, oversaw, and administered programs supporting parental involvement and curriculum development in student progress and achievement.
- Coordinated a range of family services and family-strengthening programs including new family recruitment and community resources in addition to facilitating the development of marketing materials for new family recruitment.
- Designed and oversaw opportunities for involving parents, families, and the community into the life of the school while serving as Parent and Homeless Liaison for students and families to ensure that appropriate support services are provided by outside agencies and organizations.
- Provided updates and maintenance of [company name]'s website.
- Participated on school work teams and committees as well as develop, compose, and disseminated the weekly family newsletter; Coordinated and sent school messages to parents to provide updates.
- Saved Tree of Life $2,000 to $4,000 a year and developed over 4 partnerships in the community.