Recruitment Officer Cover Letter
Recruitment Officers are tasked with evaluating and resolving organizational employment needs. From sourcing candidates and screening applicants to interviewing candidates over the phone and conducting reference checks, Recruitment Officers skillfully handle a variety of logistical tasks with the goal of successfully pairing the best candidates with open positions.
Communicative and friendly professionals will excel in this position, as well as those with cover letters mentioning the following:
- Ability to accurately analyze company needs and job requirements through close communications with internal staff
- Writing and posting job descriptions
- Tracking and updating candidate/resume pools
- Goal identification and achievement
- Relationship building and management
Following is a sample cover letter for a Recruitment Officer:
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Recruitment Officer Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Ms. Maness:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Recruitment Officer position you are seeking to fill. As an accomplished HR professional with extensive experience and honed abilities in talent acquisition and candidate management, I am confident that I possess the knowledge and qualifications that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
My expertise lies in successfully facilitating full-cycle organizational recruitment processes, including candidate prospecting, interviewing, and negotiating. For the past 11 years, I have excelled in dynamic recruitment environments, demonstrating a keen ability to anticipate management and staffing needs and consistently identify optimal talent to achieve or exceed goals. Additionally, my proven talents in communication, time management, and leadership position me to make a significant and positive impact on your organization.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Organizing all facets of recruitment—including job descriptions, candidate sourcing/screening, needs analysis, candidate interviews, and negotiations—to generate outstanding candidate placements and achieve corporate objectives.
- Identifying, pursuing, attracting, and evaluating potential job candidates from the open market as well as internal resume pools.
- Placing candidates into positions and closely following up with both employees and their managers on performance and outcomes.
- Establishing solid and trusting partnerships through exceptional relationship-building skills; utilizing solid interpersonal abilities to secure employee, candidate, and management trust.
- Demonstrating proficiency in a variety of additional HR-related tasks, including new-hire orientations, contract negotiation, and payroll.
My proven dedication to optimizing organizational success through my expert knowledge of staff recruitment and human resources strategies will contribute immensely to the success of Redroot Systems. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
David L. Greening