BENEFITS, PAYROLL, HR ADMINISTRATOR
Maintained employee benefit programs, including medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, FSA, and LTC. Developed and maintained HRIS database, processed reports, troubleshot and ensured accuracy. Processed semi-monthly payroll through ADP PayExpert, for 600 employees.
- Researched health benefit plans and changed insurance brokers, obtaining better coverage and lower cost for employees, with minimum or no increase in company premiums.
- Assessed all procedures, documenting processes to ensure positive outcome for Sarbanes Oxley compliance audit.
- Assisted in recruiting process, by selecting venues for advertisements, recruiting candidates through online websites, employee referrals, employment agencies and job fairs, while tracking applicant status.
- Developed all HR systems and processes for organization that grew from 65 to over 600 employees.
- Compiled information for monthly Wellness newsletter on company Intranet, updating employees on Health Plan changes and enhancements, while encouraging participation in healthy lifestyle.
- Made enhancements to benefit program by increasing company match, which boosted 401k employee participation and contributions.
- Worked as team member on company handbook revisions and updates to online format, which improved communication of policies to employees.
- Organized semi-annual Blood Drive and training in First Aid, CPR and AED certification for 50 people.