Led flavor optimization in beverage applications across segments which include: carbonated soft drinks, juice and nectars, hot drinks, powdered soft drinks, and alcohol. Sustained an increase of flavor sales every year, totaling over $15M on projects driven or actively participated in. Managed hot drink laboratory, organizing, keeping inventory, and maintaining equipment to highest degree for quality and quick turnaround submissions.
- Flavor win rate greater than the industry standard of 14% on projects assigned a application lead
- Identified and communicated opportunities of growth and profitability to cross functional teams, business units domestically and across the global flavor division.
- Standardized a more efficient flavor library and adopted new methods of utilizing collections for increased success.
- Proactively leveraged internal resources to troubleshoot customer issues resulting in higher customer satisfaction.
- Thoroughly understood core customer's strategies, brands, and products to improve chances of solidifying and expanding new business.
- Advanced key relationships, through working sessions and technical know-how, building trust and communication.