Food Service Manager
Supervised overall operation of a medium-sized dining facility serving 500 to 700 customers each day. Ensured the highest food services standards were met and maintained. Monitored serving line to guarantee that every
customer received restaurant quality food. Monitored food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that food was prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Proactive approach to maintaining zero injuries in the workplace.
- Monitored temperatures on serving line and refrigerator equipment; ensured food storage and safety
- Responsible for the overall success in maintaining accountability and serviceability of the dining
- Ensured that the dining facility account status maintained a 10% under spent status while rejuvenating menu selection that exceeded all Army Food Service standards.
- Supervised and trained 25 to 35 personnel who received commendations from the Executive Staff for high quality operations.