Lead member for the company. Train others with taking accurate orders, computing charges and administering billing or payments with minimal errors.
- Maintained the front desk and reception area in a neat and organized fashion.
- Served as central point of contact for all outside customer's needing complaints to be addressed.
- Managed receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in person requests for information.
- Responded to customers' questions and concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensured that all customer service requests are filled within a targeted timeline.
- Provided customers with information on company policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrated ability to record details of client contacts and service history.
- Proven ability to determine answers and solution quickly.
- Handled returns and complaints effectively.