Food Service Supervisor
Managed, supervised, evaluated food services staff of 100+ employees including providing coaching, team building, and leadership opportunities
- Provided administrative/ payroll functions (including monitoring employee performance and training). Responsible for the daily operations of dining facility, including opening and closing. Assisting in the overall preparation and serving of meals to residents.
- Prepared and supervised food preparation in accordance with prescribed resident diet specifications, facility procedures, and dietary and sanitary regulations.
- Led facility in providing quality and cost effective food service and medical nutrition therapy.
- Coordinated activities among various departments; such as kitchen, dining room, café, and banquet operations. Ensuring that residents are satisfied with their dining experience.
- Managed inventory, ordered supplies & equipment, supervised sanitation and overall upkeep of the dining facility.
- Accurate & detailed supply ordering, ability to access to safe & cash register.